It is almost time to depart on our first family vacation, Costa Rica and you are all invited to come along via this blog. Hopefully I can maintain it throughout our trip and you find this fun and interest to be a part of. Here is some background information for anyone looking for more information.
I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try for the First Bass Family Vacation.
You are all well aware, because we are too excited to talk about anything else, that we leave soon.
Bags are almost packed, lists made for the lists for the list of things not to forget, batteries charged for cameras, cell phones, computers and anything you can think of, all needles and medications up to date and of course we've not forgotten our bug spray, sun screen and bathing suits.
Stay tuned for our upcoming adventure....
No comments:
Post a Comment