Tuesday, July 27, 2010

and this is what happens when you leave your son under his father's supervision

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
I leave for one hour and this is what happens.
Okay so I knew that it was going to happen and I grudgingly approved.
As you all know I LOVE Logan's hair long. When he decided a few months ago to grow it long I was pleased.
Well a few hot days and some stitches was all it took to change his mind I guess.

1 comment:

Dee- said...

OMG, I have totally been here before as well.

see this post: http://sparklythingsdee-ann.blogspot.com/2008/04/day-1023651.html

Scott also took the scissors to Shelby's long hair one night (she was about 8) when he was tired of hearing her complain about the knots - he did a really good job but still!

if it is any consolation he looks so CUTE, those freckles are adorable. I think it is time for my camera to make a little visit to the Bass household!