another enjoyable camping trip
just think as a loyal reader you do not need to get dirty to enjoy camping with us
well except my loyal reader (dad) was there
mom the fisherman caught 7 of these and was gracious enough to share
one with our sweet neighbor
Kevin is proud of his catch too
Logan made himself a "bed" after he gave up fishing
he lost about 4000 weights and 650 hooks and enough was enough
can you see it???
we were so excited to have the pleasure of this very rare sighting
mom saw this owl fly in over camp to a nearby tree
i was so excited that my pictures turned out very poor, this is the best of the worst
Logan collected these flowers for our table
my man is getting growed up
we allowed him to BBQ his own dinner (hotdogs and tomato) and he made our breakfast sausages
he is very proud of himself
Kevin and I cutting a rug (or dirt) and Logan catching it on camera
family dinner
When I first looked at this picture Logan took I couldn't figure it out. Can you see it?
I love this photo and think it expresses something from Logan's eyes.
This is Kevin's arm around me at the table after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment