As usual I have been a bad blogger with no posts, what ca I say - loving life.
It's been by far the busiest June to date the Bass family has experienced. We are not complaining, we are living and loving life and our time together, but don't expect to find us lazying around in the summer.
We are (I am) learning about myself what I find truly most important, what I enjoy and why I enjoy it (see previous post). I love my family and friends so very much and whether they truly understand just how much I worry about them everyday and their happiness and their health I am not always sure. I want to be with them for a very long time and to ensure they live and enjoy their life as much as they can, which sometimes can come off in a way I would not intend.
This past weekend I took one of the nephews and my niece for some Bass camping.
Hello Froggy that was rescued from the wrath of Titan
Dad and son building a man fire
Only a boy put his toys through his belt loop
Grandpa and granddaughter
NEPHEW
Boys trying to fly a kite
No comments:
Post a Comment