Monday, November 12, 2012

Momma's got an iPhone

(Rumor has it I have a new family reader... (not sure how that is seeing I've not posted in weeks, but welcome all the same)
Here is a small guide to following where my head is at so you can follow the confusion that is my brain - when I type all this out  the random (brackets) mean my mind has drifted and I've decided to add my own additional comments (I think really fast), font change usually means yet another drift and it's true I laugh out loud often during the typing of a post and think in that moment I am hilarious, then next day it might not be so funny and I don't expect you to be equally amused, I am told it's the first sign of "crazy", excuse my typos as I make plenty, let me clarify they are typos and not spelling errors (I think faster then my fingers move what can I say, I am working on it), I use this - and this () and ,'s far too frequently and yes you can add comments as you see fit)  
Hope you enjoy!

Now on with the post...
I know about time right
I have officially traded in my beloved black berry for the newest iPhone and in 3 days it has already changed my life (sort of) really just a good way to either waste time or use time more efficiently depending on what exactly you are doing

Today, as I always have, I started my Grocery list on my phone (handy way to have your list if you ask me, no loosing it, no forgetting something, add as you go from your kitchen, best of all email to the hubby if you like)

Logan helped today and put all the items on the list
jam
tomatoes
peppers
cauliflower
bean medley
broth
etc. etc....

(I made chilli, soup and taco salad...and using my new app I can tell you my homemade veg soup is 125 per bowl full, chilli is 200, all vegetarian varieties, salad is to be determined
 teesy weeny itty bitty yellow polka dot bikini here I come)

and as we work our way through the list to the bottom
this is how it ended


It's moments like this with little surprises like these that seal the deal, being a parent is certainly the best job there is

Preparing for my phone transfer I removed all my old photos (not that there were many and most not useable or used previously)

CN Tower on my work trip to Toronto Sept 2011

Flowers delivered to work Bday 2012
Thank you best hubbie ever

Edible arrangements delivers to work Bday 2012
Thank you most beautiful Andrews family

Elvis house in Palm Springs during work trip Oct 2011


More Palm Springs (Westin golf & spa resort in Mission Hills) work trip Oct 2011



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't work first time. Trying again. If this works I'll leave a longer message.

Love ya, Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I have been reading and enjoying your blog for the last month. Love to hear about you and your family. I have laughed out loud at times. I think, boy that girl is just like me. I often finish one sentence (thought) with the next one (sentence or thought) Your Uncle Don used to think I was crazy. Now he just ignores me. (He knows I will bug him until I get a resonse!) Anyways, I love reading about you and yours. Keep it up. Love, Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Mary.

happibum said...

Yup...she's just like her Aunt Mary....HA HA HA. Iwill agree that what I read often makes me lauh out loud and I absoultly love reading your blog!!!