Thursday, June 17, 2010

go fish

Tonight Logan and I played a few friendly games of go fish. We were unable to find all the pieces for Sorry and settled on cards. I do not carry standard cards in my house. All cards contain fun pictures or designs and this is where the story begins.

We started our game in your typical card way,
shuffling the deck and then dealing out 7 cards each.
A very important point in the story tonight is the type of cards.
See below "Discover Canadian Wildlife"
We then agree the first person to make a pair would go first.
Neither of us had a pair (strange) so we agreed to cut the deck and highest card goes first.


Logan got the highest card and he says very serious


(you cannot make this stuff up)




"Do you have a baby deer?"


This was just the kind of gut wrenching laugh we needed after our tough week.
Thank you Logan for being exactly who you are. We wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Dee- said...

ok, yes I now agree this is very FUNNY! I think I needed the visual. The sad thing is I would have probably done the exact same thing.