Thursday, October 28, 2010

we might be theme parked out

We actually left the park early today and have planned to have a nice dinner.  We might be theme parked out.  Here are some more trip photos...



waiting for Pirates of Caribbean to start up again


outside of Soaring over California


yes they are real


waiting in line..again

This is ASIMO.  The most incredible robot in the world, straight out of the movies.
We saw ASIMO in the innovations center at Disneyland.  This was a Bass family highlight for sure.  We loved watching what this robot could do and it's nothing short of amazing.  Running, walking, climbing stairs, following directions, calculating and interacting very life like.  We loved ASIMO!  That is a 4 foot tall robot by the way.  We taped the whole show.


Logan on the beach in San Diego.
A fun story for you...

Miranda: We have lots of time let's check out something in San Diego
Kevin:  I don't really know where to go or how to get there, lets just go back.  I don't want to get stuck in traffic.
Miranda: Oh come on.  I'll find a place to eat on the beach.
Miranda spends some time on the GPS and Voila finds a beach and lookey lookey.
We found an incredibly large Pier like out of the movies, got some ice cream, then we came across a farmer's market like we've never seen.
Kevin: "That was really neat"
Miranda: "hmmmm...look I found the beach and we had a great time?!"




No comments: