Unpack and re-packing the trailer has been our life recently because the enjoyable camping is sooooo worth it. I wouldn't have to unpack as frequently if it weren't for those darn jobs of ours.
I will always say that work continues to interfere with my vacation plans. I guess it can be a necessary evil. So for now we will keep camping till it snows and enjoy our time with friends and family as often as possible. OR we could take up permanent residence in our trailer, hmmmm, with our currently broken furnace (yet another lemon to add to the long list of lemon items we've owned, dryer, camera, PS3, paper shredder-see older posts) maybe not a brilliant idea quite yet.
So instead another weekend off to the lake we will go...
to find more bodiless heads just laying around
OH Come on the last remark and photo cracked you up...didn't they.
Well I was in fits of laughter at myself, yet again. Is it strange that I find myself so hilarious at times?
I really need to go to bed I am thinking so
"good night moon"
(yup I am quick tonight -Dee Ann you had to get that?!)

No comments:
Post a Comment