This is a fairly random post today and not very clever or witty as it is almost bedtime in the Bass house
...consider yourself were warned
began prepping for the final camping trip of the season, an exciting and sad thing in this Bass household
tailer is already winterized :(
is it weird we are this obsessed, maybe to some
but it's a thing in my life I enjoy greatly and will not apologize for regardless of its weirdness (this is why I think I enjoy it so much)
oh well I've accepted many years ago its not for everyone and there was a time it wasn't for me
maybe it shouldn't be for everyone I guess, in fact maybe that is part of the draw for me, not as many people or as much hustle and bustle
a special thing that I love that I get to do with other people who love it like my wonderful son and hubbie and of course our tightie uninterrupted by daily life
curling season is about to start, which I am excited about
this year we will know a few of the rules, but I expect the same level of laughter (at ourselves), arguing (among our own team) and some good ol' family fun
Christmas - yes what is wrong with me, the ol' grinch has turned into well not such a grinch I've begun considering Christmas celebrations and decorations already and have decided to embrace this new idea I encountered a few years ago. It's Christmas, embrace it or you will be a grinch
the weather
I will never forget the summer that it rained and rained and rained some more
we waited for a nice weekend to head out camping
nice weekend never came
I said forget it I refuse to stand by and let this weather decide my mood and how much fun I am going to have
so we packed up the trailer, the rain coats, the boot, the umbrellas
when we arrive the clouds opened up and the sun dried everything up for one Friday night of something beautiful
then it rained the entire weekend and we had a blast
so as this weather turns chilly and brisk with some baby floating snowflake I remember that great weekend and think bring it on Mother Nature you can't make me sad over some silly white flakes
and my de-clutter resolution that is slowly being picked away at
basement, well was organized
garage on its way - anyone want a dune buggy it's for sale
and just life - what I want from it, what is important to me and letting go of the "stuff" is a work in progress that likely never stops being improved or improvised on
That is all and it's time for bed, a sleepy Miranda is a grumpy Miranda and a grumpy Miranda means a grumpy everyone around her.
Good night Moon!
No comments:
Post a Comment