Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stop Sign

Every morning Logan and I have a smoothie in the car on the way to work, this has been going on for about 3 years and we love our smoothie

Our favorite one:
1 cup of almond milk
3 ice cubes
about 3/4 cup of mixed frozen berries
5 almonds
scoop of whey protein
tablespoon of flax oil
blend and we pour into our "to go" mugs

I have had my fair share of smoothies mishaps over the past 3 years
smoothie dumped on the passenger seat
smoothie on the driveway
smoothie spilled on my pants
smoothie dumped onto the floor in the back seat on the drivers side
even Kevin had a smoothie in blender with no lid incident our ceiling has never been the same

Friday we have our smoothies in hand, same as always
Friday we head out of Sagewood, same as always
Friday I stop at the stop sign, same as always

"Oh MoooooooooMMmmmmm!"
"what?"
"Why did you stop so hard?, now I am a mess" 


Smoothie splooshed Logan in the face and we sat there in the middle of the road at that stop sign laughing so hard I couldn't see through the tears

No comments: