I am not really a love day celebrator
(as with most Hallmark holidays)
I especially don't understand the hullabaloo around this day
it falls on a weekday every year
you still have to work and go to school
(maybe it should be a stat holiday)
everything you purchase cost at least 100% more
I am the girl that feels you should do something special more than once a year for that person you love and there is not need for a day to do it
that something special doesn't have to be significant or cost you your right arm
(of course do what you and your special one want for you, even if I do think you are somewhat crazy)
And then I come home to this....
awwwww so nice
For those of you unaware my Kevin is a disguised romantic
he treats me to special flowers a few times a year
He thinks roses are silly because they die so fast and have boring colour options, but he buys them for me because sometimes they are just nice and I like them once in awhile
he also always buys another bouquet so it's not just roses, hence the pink floral bunch in the photo
because they last longer and we enjoy them together
he takes great pride in his ability to pick the freshest, fullest and longest lasting bouquet and never accepts anything less than perfect (I choose to think this is because I only deserve the very best) (and obviously modesty is my winning character trait)
My Kevin is full of special surprises just for me
surprises that matter most to just me and are meant for just me to show he loves me everyday

1 comment:
Kevin got you flowers!! Wow, I didn't get brooke anything.
Post a Comment