Logan started this costume last year
"STEVE" from Minecraft
(I know I know "what is minecraft" only the biggest game for kids of all ages - google it)
He started it last year and had coloured it in with markers, but it didn't make it completed for last year
Logan made it clear he wanted it to be a really good costume for this year because it didn't work out last year and he was going to do it himself
he even saved his allowance to purchase craft paint to complete his work
And he should be so very proud
It turned out beautifully and he did it all by himself
I am so proud of Logan's commitment to this project
And so pleased that it paid off for him
1 comment:
Wow! I am impressed! I can not wait to see pictures of it on him! Way to go Logan!
Post a Comment