Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend Projects

a few projects get completed this month
seems all we had to do was get pregnant and our long project list would both expand and shrink

A huge thank you to Mom for helping re-finish the change table and for humouring me and helping make my vision become a reality with this project

We got this change table from a friends neighbour that needed a little bit of love and I of course had to have in white

BEFORE


so mom sought out the how to and gave me the directions so I could get the supplies and then primed and painted for me to make sure it was beautiful

AFTER

At the same time an ongoing project sees fabulous progress so Kevin can see his vision become a reality

Project "Manrage" 
Kevin has a vision and in a methodical step by step progress with amazing friends and family's assistance he is getting there
a few nights over the summer and he got his primer, base paint and thank you to Matthew for helping get the roof done (and numerous other things).

Kevin then spent an entire weekend getting the lighting installed and finishing his paint job that included a darker lower colour to give the garage a clean, manly and metallically look.  The photos do not do the garage justice, even I am impressed at how fabulous it looks (can't wait to put my car in there one day).
While there is still a lot to go we are getting there one step and weekend at a time.


More recently we've welcomed our little niece
Rhodes Marie Berard
whose a healthy little bundle of sweetness
being the really bad blogger I have been I don't have a photo and kept forgetting to take photos of her - what sort of an Auntie am I
so stay tuned for photos

Her Diaper Cake:

No comments: