This past weekend was our "adult escape" with Matthew and Ellice.
We were all lucky enough to have people who love us and our children and dogs enough to watch them for a whole weekend. Thank you!
We escaped to Edmonton for a great time. The plan was not to plan and while Matthew tried his darnedest we did not let him plan anything until the moment we were doing it (sort of).
We enjoyed some adult beverages at some adult establishments and dare I say had adult appetizers. We ate, slept, shopped, swam, drank, showered, dressed, partied when we wanted to without a care in the world. Great friends, great times!
There may have been some silly childish behavior at times, but we will never tell.
The below photos are all I can share
(truly it's all the photos I actually have. oh common what do you really think we did?)
Yes that says 1:39, so is it am or pm?
Our attempt at staying up all night
What is he doing?
So Pretty
Next trip to Edmonton will include planning, packed lunches, snacks, juice and children.
No comments:
Post a Comment