Aridrie has suffered the loss of an incredible person
a friend shared this link with me
www.swimupstreamlife.com/
a blog post about the loss of her close friend
it's an inspiring story about an Airdrie man who lived a short, but fulfilling life
this made me stop and think about myself and what my legacy might be
am i wasting my days?
am i giving only half of myself to the things i do and the people in my life?
am i taking the incredible gifts i have and wasting them away?
am i taking the people in my life for granted?
I have an incredible loving circle full of both parents, grandparents that teach all of us how to love eachother, in-laws that truly care, bothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, a loving husband, an incrediblly loving and intelligent son, neice and nephews that are full of life, friends who love me, a job that i sometimes am lucky enough to enjoy, and health to allow me to continue to this beautiful circle of love.
my brother in law Cory point out this beautiful circle in a speach at our wedding, I think he called it six degrees of seperation
we are all connected by love, therefore I would believe our actions impact everyone connected by that circle, thank you Cory for mentioning this, I have not forgotten
Thank you to everyone in our lives that love us you make this life worthy of living even when we've not said it enough we do love that you are here!
No comments:
Post a Comment