Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend fun

We've had such a  nice long weekend.  Good start I figure to our Cuban holiday.
First turkey dinner.  Kevin made a delicious turkey that we got to share with family, it turned out beautiful, stuffing and all.


When you have a son like Logan with a dad like Kevin it should come as no surprise that 9:00 Saturday morning we come down the stairs to Logan cleaning the dirt off his remote control car and taking out the screws in his underwear.  Dirt everywhere and Kevin's tools all over the coffee table.  Kevin was going to get very angry, but really?  That's calling the kettle black.


This is how I start packing.  Make piles of the stuff I might need on top of the suitcase in my room for weeks.  Well good news, that suit case is no longer there, it will very shortly been on a plane with these items inside.


And the event Logan has been waiting for...



No comments: