I had enough.
No more "stuff" and no more "stuff" in random locations throughout my house that just don't make sense.
I began to de-clutter and each drawer, closet or room led me to the next. It doesn't look like I have accomplished anything, but I assure you I am getting there.
Filing cabinet filed (still need to dispose of plenty of "stuff" in there), electronics are well still a bit of a mess, but getting there, cords matched with their devices, boxes and manuals in rubbermaid bins, those cords we all have that we stare at and go "hmmm wonder what that was used for" are together in one bin for future use or garbage next New Year's, many cords and devices hit the garbage, (why I ask you do we keep broken bits of this camera or pieces of that cell phone? You know you do it.), guest room and closet is beautiful and officially ready for guests "don't all the Andrews jump at the opportunity to be the first at once", junk drawers have a lot less junk and junk cupboard has no junk at all.
I purged a lot of "stuff". Perhaps my New Year's resolution shall be getting rid of & not collecting additional "stuff". Being more organized maybe. I shall ponder this further as it might be one small step towards the ultimate resolution, a happier and healthier life.
(Less stuff, less stress, less mess, more time to still do what I love - yes I think I am onto something for 2012)
BUT for RIGHT NOW...New Years Celebration with the super fantastic Tatro's! See last year's event here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment