Last night was a long one, my feet, back and hips hurt.
We crashed about 4:00am after finally seeing the whole strip, including MGM. I danced through every hotel (yes I really did) down the Casino's walkways while people must've thought we had officially lost it. The music just never stops and it was so very FUN, even Kevin got his boogey on!
We gambled a baby bit, but I got sick of loosing my dollar bills at the silly FISH slot machines after 20 seconds. Now, if I could learn to play Roulette or Craps, Vegas could be in trouble, those look like games I'd enjoy. AND no I didn't find Over, Under, grrrrr, guess we shall save that for the Stampede.
I guess we will just toodle around dancing in Hotel lobby's.
Sorry Cory, the Video at the m&m store was closed. And sorry Logan they didn't have any brown m&m's and I was angry about this.
Who doesn't want to wear a shoe like this :)
Today was super fantastic.
We slept until we just couldn't sleep anymore, then had our bowl of cereal, off to Starbucks and the pool. We enjoyed our Starbucks in the hot tub. We were surprised that 3 hours had passed while we talked about our Logan and all the parts of Vegas he would and would not like before we got out and decided it was time for lunch.
(side note: I kid you not...we go down in our bathing suits LOVING the sun and the heat and the poor life guard is shivering in his hoodie with hood up, red running shoes and long track pants. He looked like he was hypothermic. kevin and I couldn't stop laughing at this picture.)
When we got out the pool guy wouldn't let me bring my towel up to my room. SOOOO I said ahhh what the heck, if a large women can wonder the street with her rear hanging out her skirt then I could go through the Casino to my room in my bathing suit. Not everyone seemed to agree with this thought process :) haa haa sorry about those nightmares, but y'all be just fine!
Off to Garth, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment