Thursday, February 16, 2012

Legends in Concert


We did what anyone would do their first day and checked out everything (our poor feet).  Or at least it felt like everything, turns out I only saw one side of the strip.  We went in every hotel and every casino and walked and walked and walked some more.  

Kevin decided he needed new shoes as he was beginning to develop a blister so we shopped and we both got new shoes.
What is better than shopping in a mall that never ends and is a million stories high?  Doing it with a Bud Light Lime in hand...haa haa haa haa!  AWESOME!  Tiffany's guards didn't say a word when we browsed beer in hand and Kevin actually enjoyed himself.

Then to Paris for some super fantastic Onion Soup and to watch the Bellagio water show.

Lastly, a little.....

Bobby Darin
Madonna
Celine Dion
Michael Jackson
Elvis Prestley

All in concert at once.  I didn't even know that was possible ;).  I must say it was quite entertaining.  Thank you for Blaine and Kari for this wonderful recommendation.

Madonna was a little painful, but Celine was surprisingly great, MJ was fantastic (Logan would have lost his mind) and Elvis is well Elvis, exactly what I would expect.  We met a really nice couple on their honeymoon from Melburne, Australlia.






I found my next sink for my main floor bathroom.

The view from our room in the morning.


Now to see about getting our butts to Hoover Dam.  Stay tuned for more adventures.

No comments: