Sunday, December 22, 2013

Baby Preparation

Our crib arrived
7 weeks early and became the Sunday afternoon project

It is beautiful and we are so pleased with it
a stretch from what we originally set out to get, but I fell in love and there was no going back



The whole family got involved
Logan made a mess of the packaging while hiding in the empty box and teasing our foreman
Titan "foreman" oversaw the project
Miranda "the boss" went to get the beer to ensure "the help" was productive (or unproductive)
and Kevin aka "the help" put it all together


and our completed project is wonderful
with no missing pieces, bumps or bruises


one of these days we will find a mattress
maybe move the guest bed out and decorate the soon to be baby room...
OR leave the guest bed beside the crib for our guests that want to be up to rock little mis'baby Bass back to sleep at midnight and 2 and 3 and 5 and whatever other am's she feels the need to wake up

1 comment:

dee-ann said...

I vote leave the guest bed, I will volunteer to be an early morning rocker and husher of lil miss bass!

I also LOVE the crib, it is gorgeous!