Friday, February 7, 2014

1st week at home with Casey

Our first week home was very nice and enjoyable and not nearly as stressful and exhausting as I was expecting

Kevin stayed home from work to just take care of everything and us, his family and he really did and I love him so much more for doing so and always looking out for me
my job was to get up and make sure Casey was fed and that is all I felt I had to do

and Kevin her amazing dad took care of everything else
He made certain her "things" were organized
made sure Logan was organized into a routine and knew how to handle catching the bus at a different stop
he got us all ready and out the door to our doctor appointments
he made sure we were fed and tried his best to ensure we were relaxed and not overwhelmed with too many visitors
It was so wonderful to be so looked after and get to spend this time together

and because I cannot get enough of Casey here are photos of her first week home

Grandpa and Grandma

Cousin Drayper

Cousin Dalyce

"But we want to hold the baby"
they were upset it was someone else's turn

Kevin poured my first glass of wine
I only got through half before it was enough, but what a lovely bit of wine it was

putting together the Chariot



Big brother burping and snuggling


getting ready for our first time out of the house - to the doctor office for a checkup

"I promise to protect my new baby"

First bath at home
Daddy's so quick and good at it

sshsllluppp mmmm tasty little boy
I know I'm not allowed to lick, but when you aren't looking I love sneaking in a taste of these kiddies

Cousin Austin

Stick 'em up


Meeting pepsi who is obsessed with babies

No comments: