Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bower Ponds

Bower Ponds was another must this summer
it's a beautiful park area in Red Deer, Alberta right by the river with wonderful walk ways and trees
a pond with ducks and paddle boats
a lovely picnic area
and this wonderful park to play

Little did Lisa and I know you could park your vehicle right by the park
so instead we parked at the end of the beautiful but very long pathway so I had to hobble all the way there leaving Oma waiting for my to get there, but I managed and it turned out to make for a wonderful day and cousin Justine and Vanessa joined us

Oma climbed inside the playhouse with Sophie, which was very sweet.  Sophie quite enjoyed that.


Endless applications of sunscreen are required on such a wonderful day

Logan also enjoyed this park


Miss Casey thought getting sunscreen on was very funny and enjoyed her fun with us ladies



So two full days of Discovery Canyon and Bower Ponds made for an exhausting but awesome start to the Bass summer vacation

No comments: