Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Discovery Canyon

With summer half over and my disappointment at not being able to do all that I had planned with my joint issues
I have planned to make the very most of August

starting with Discovery Canyon

Discovery Canyon is the most fabulous outdoor water park located in Red Deer Alberta
I remember my dad bringing me here as a kid when we visited Opa and Oma and I loved it so much and I knew this was a must on our summer agenda
it has fun for all ages, sand, shallow wading pond, tube floating and the "wild rapids"
Logan and I have been looking forward to going all summer
after lots mending and exercise I was able to walk down to the water park and sit and watch all the fun
it was also so great that my cousin Justine could join us for the fun



I call this photo "where's Lisa"



Cruisin' the "wild rapids"





Logan loved helping the little kids rides the rapids and chasing his tube down the hill 







Thanks Auntie for taking me swimming since my mommy cannot come play with me.  I loved dunking into the water so much.


so serious



No comments: