a lovely quiet Bass family fall weekend
my joint seems to be on the finally be on mend so we took a Saturday morning walk
we may not have made it all the way through my favourite walk along the lake, but we enjoyed what I could - slowly and pain free
I hope to get back some of my mobility as my joint sure doesn't move as fluidly as it once had, but life without pain or little pain is just glorious
(I credit what I hope to be my final recovery to my hormones returning to their pre-preganancy state as I've stopped nursing Miss Casey other than her before bed drink, some regimented peppermint oil pain relief twice a day and a late night coughing fit that "popped" my hip could have helped)
I feel like I can finally get back to fully enjoying myself, my husband and motherhood
to celebrate we spent our afternoon in the hot sun playing in the yard, I sat in the sun on the grass,
the boys raked and mulched leaves and hung out
Miss Casey tried to have what she must've thought was a tasty snack of leaves
she has begun to learn what "no" means as we had to pull the leaves from her mouth causing her great frustration
it was another lovely weekend that we got to spend together
we are so fortunate to enjoy these times together and I'm glad we took some time to stop and play in the leaves and grass and enjoy the sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment