Friday, December 5, 2014

Another DIY project brought to you by the wifey and the Letter "P"

("P" stands for pins)

While Kevin enjoyed himself on a boys Grey Cup weekend and Casey got into everything at home I found myself with a minor dilemma requiring deep thought and some serious problem solving skills

We (by "we" I mean Kevin, as I provide the moral support during these certain tasks) has recently (not so recently) installed our wall mounted TV, but hasn't yet completed running the cords behind the wall.  So they lay on the floor.

Casey thinks the cords are great fun.  When she was yanking on them  and try to drag them around I knew it was time to come up with a better temporary solution.  I did what any clever wifey would do (other than calling the bestie to the rescue or hiring a handyman, which would definitely get this wifey in the doghouse, but so will this post)...




I used push pins to secure the cord around the door frame to the wall out of Miss Casey's reach (while turned out dual purpose and  removed the tripping hazard)

Now what husband's bestie contractor, house fixer upper guy wouldn't think this was genius?

No comments: