Saturday, February 28, 2015

13 Years - WHAT?!

My littlest baby has become a teen.

I remember having discussions with Kevin about what I thought he'd be like at 8 years old or 10.  And here he is at 13?!
And now it's what I wonder what he will be like at 16 or 20.

Logan 2 years old

Logan 2 years old

When they are little you cannot imagine what they will do during their lifetime and all the things you will get to be apart of.  How much you as a parent will grow right beside him and how this little person helps shape you and your life.  
And how you can turn into mama bear without a moments notice no matter how old they get because you are the only one who will love that boy for everything that he is and all he needs is a mama bear to hear him and understand him and cheer for him and be proud of his accomplishments and just be there for him.

I am not sure I am ready, but they've come anyway so I guess
Let the teenager years begin...


While Logan skied for the day I got his decorations and helium balloons and wrapped his fish tank gift.

He made a special request this year to Grandma to make him her famous black forest cake.  Logan is very particular on the type of cake he likes and is his favourite one.






No comments: