As all my two faithful readers know this year has been pretty special with our beautiful girl and then there was my "issues".
We had great grand plans for my maternity leave and visioned a simple life to be easier with me not working. Things like getting groceries, helping with homework and other family tasks and projects that I would have more time to focus on. AND so many of the big "honey do" tasks that would get done.
Well none of that happened quite as planned and the reverse took place. Kevin did everything for me when I was not able to move around and this created stress and worry for him. I wanted to find a way to ease some of that. So for Christmas I thought what better gift then a Bestie visit and crossing one task off that long list of home projects.
And Bestie pulled through for me, which was so nice because I know he is very busy with his custom home company and his own little family. He agreed this was a great idea and had a list of "honey do's" that Kevin was really wishing to complete. Kevin was to choose one item for Keith to help him complete.
The one item was building the office. So that our open flex room would now be a closed in office room.
So construction began. They were FAST and I'll admit as the weekend passed with all that ice catching I was worried that 2 days to finish wouldn't be enough, but Keith had no problems proving me wrong and got it done perfectly. We are so pleased and Kevin can now move onto other items on his list.
1 comment:
Now can you please talk to Mr. Andrews and get him to complete some of the honey do things on my list!!
Post a Comment