Tuesday, December 28, 2010

scientist in our house

Logan got a great science kit for Christmas and we broke it open today.
He is digging for dinosaur bones and was busy all morning with it.



I thoroughly enjoyed my day off today and feel that I accomplished a lot of things that needed doing.  First thing, Logan slept until ... 9:00 WHAT???
Logan and I had a nice time doing some left over fondue for lunch and watching Survivor together (our secret enjoyed tv show).  
The closet is organized and cleaned out, every single article clothing except what we are wearing is washed, ironed and put away (for those of you who know me you know this NEVER happens), the drapes were washed, ironed and finally hemmed properly.  OOPS the washing instructions didn't say don't dry...DARN, new drapes are now needed since my kitchen ones are now a foot too short.
Logan played on the ice with his friends and did some sledding.
and I made a beautiful stir fry for dinner.

I consider this a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: