Never been to Stampede until last year and now I've gone twice in 10 days. YEE HAW!
What a fun night. Kevin and I met some friends at the grounds, we drank Smir-Beer, wine/beer, had mini-donuts, corn dog and yummy yummy deep fried Oreos. We also played my favorite Stampede Casino game "Over Under" and as it goes with gambling lost our money, dang it. Then headed to the beer gardens and met some crazy people from the UK who had us laughing till our tummy's hurt (they had no idea about Stampede, strange) and then off to end the night with some Kenny Chesney!!!! "There's a Keg in the Closet, Pizza on the Floor..."
I even bought a shirt and I never buy a shirt.
Thank you Brian for the great tickets, made for a really great time!!!
I am now paying for those Oreos with my jiggling belly. mmmmmmm Oreos! Great now I want deep fried Oreos, next Stampede I guess. 11 months to work up to the next Oreo.

No comments:
Post a Comment