Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Caution: Tonight we have a re-enactment

We have re-enactment photos for you this evening as I do not customarily take my camera into Logan's room at bedtime.

Our Logan enjoys winding down at night with a few books before turning out the light.  (I know whoda thunk he'd enjoying reading before bed)


Tonight I went into his room to turn out the lights and found him in a fit of giggles.



What is so funny?

"When is a shark like a little cute bunny?"
as he is killing himself and can barely get the words out



"When the shark is wearing a little cute bunny outfit"



And then we both laugh so hard no noise even came out and we couldn't breathe.  Turns out he reads joke books before bed - now its not so surprising is it?


I am not sure if I am proud he has my sense of humor or if I should worry for him.

2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

This made us both laugh! Thanks for the entertainment!

dee said...

I thought it was hilarious and Shelby just looked at me and went "ha" so apparently she has no sense of humour as that was very funny!

However, I am also the one that thinks...

what did the fish say went it hit the wall?
*
*
*
*
DAM

is the most hilarious thing around :)