Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm hunting Wabbit

Uncle Keith aka Elmer Fudd is hunting wabbit aka Logan.
Uncle Keith took off after Logan up the stairs and it took him a very long time to find him.  Uncle Keith had to search each room methodically and was puzzled when he truly couldn't find his wabbit.


"BUT I am sure I hear him giggling in here?"



Logan managed to wedge himself between the pull out couch and the wall, but under the frame leaving our "Elmer Fudd" puzzled for a good part of the evening.



Later, Kevin went to bed a little earlier than these two suspicious characters.  Trouble was brewing...



2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Oh no...what was Kevin thinking!! Can't wait for the next post to see what they were up too!

I might just need to start calling Keith Elmer too!! haha

Bass Family said...

I did a terrible job getting photos so that's all I've got for posts until Cory shares the photos I took with his camera with me. But the hunting was funny.. he really could not find Logan.