We've been busy...
Kevin is done studying - yippeeeee
With Spring has come warmer weather, lovely walks and the not so lovely shedding.
"Do I look thinner to you? What about now? Oh come on, I've been working very hard to "shed" my winter weight?
"I don't see it! What do those funny birds get from sticking their heads in the ground anyway?"
"Can a dog get some privacy? Maybe you can't see me in my Camo suit?"
Curling playoffs and banquet.
We've had a great season. Curling has been great fun, we played some fun teams, made new friends and best of all got to spend time together.
We even won an award at the banquet, consolation prize runner up. We thought this was a nice way to say the team that lost every single game and while that is mostly the case there are some teams that didn't really play and I guess that is far worse.
Brooke has all our action shots - sorry I was too busy playing
And a new trailer, photos with post to follow shortly
No comments:
Post a Comment