Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trailer Talk

Being around my family right now this is typical conversations over and over and over again for the past 2 weeks and it never gets old...Cabin Fever anyone?

"Soooo camping this long weekend"
"Yup"
"When's the long weekend?"
"Are we going to be ready"
"Where are we going to go"

"Call Ricinus and see how much snow they have"
"How many propane tanks do you have?  Are you going to need another one?"

"I am going to find out how the mice are getting in there.  I will make sure they can't get out of the cubbie and then set traps"
"Getting a gun rack this year"

"Oh no you are NOT" (Miranda)
"Hun you'll thank me when that bear comes"
"Hey Bear, Get off my PROPERTIE"  (With a red neck accent)
"Did you make sure your generator would start"
"We do not need that microwave.  We're not going to use it."
"You can use those shoes to block the bathroom door and make sure it's doesn't swing when you are driving, but I want them back.  They're my camping crocs."
"I bought little spice bottles for the trailer this year"
"That rug in the cubbie is for putting the BBQ on top of"

AND it goes on and on...aren't you pleased I shared this with you.


1 comment:

dee said...

oh yes this sounds very familiar! Trailer talk is in full force around here as well!