Our little niece is now 3.
She is the funniest little thing in her own way without even intending to be. Maybe it's that little girl voice or the fact that she is JUST like my sister.
Some of my favorite things she says or does:
Me: Dalyce are you done going potty yet? (It's 7am)
Nope
How about now?
Not yet I am still pushing
awhile later
Me: Dalyce I think you are done. How about I take you off now?
Dalyce: If you do that I will just poop on the floor of your trailer.
Or babysitting when she was still in diapers and waking up to..
Auntie I pooped (nice right)
Or how about her little birdie ways
If you are eating a snack she comes right up to your plate or lap and just opens her mouth
"can I have a snack" in her little girl whiny voice
The other morning at Stampede we come up to meet the Dutchak's for family day (I know what the heck were we thinking) and miss Daylce says right away Auntie do you have snack in that backpack for me?
um what? Does she think I just produce snacks 24 hours a day.
My sister is a very brave mom. Daylce was only a few days old and they came out to meet at the lake for the day or camping only a few weeks later for a whole week and on her own no less. What you must understand is that Dalyce was a miserable baby. She whined 24 hours a day because she was "uncomfortable".
She is a cutesy I am girl and need to be loved and cuddled and have snacks sort of girl.
She is innocent and naive and funny and we adore her to bits.
So happy Birthday little girl and may you have many many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment