I know most of you've seen this photo and some with "Ted" already. (Ted just doesn't get old)
And it's from last Saturday, but I missed posting it.
We headed up to Stampede with our favorite Dutchak's for some AWOLnation and good ol' fashioned Stampede fun.
It was my first Coke Stage Concert and it was very fun and I am surprised how much I truly enjoyed AWOL live. It didn't seem to matter that the crowd was crazy (perhaps that is part of the fun cuz everyone was hyped and having so much fun) or that I decided this was the night to throw on my a little on the short side dress, break in my fun cowboy boots and the incredible heat we still had a great time. Thanks to my mom who sacrificed her evening and sleep to watch 3 rugrats so we could do this.

No comments:
Post a Comment