Logan is growing and so are his clothes.
So I pulled out the level, measuring tape, drill and hammer and took matters into my own hands (Keith you'd be proud).
Logan's low closet shelf needed to be moved because his clothes were dragging on the ground.
So first matter at hand, get the stuff out of the closet. How does a 10 year old have so much stuff. He could almost move out.
Next I discovered the shelf accessories were plugs and you cannot re-use them so I pulled on my big girl panties and headed to the hardware store.
Next you must install the new bits into the closet, in line with each AND level.
So I spent a lot of time measuring and re-measuring from the previous screws to where I wanted the new ones. Keep in mind I am still a girl. Do you know how long it took me to realize the previous shelf was not installed by our builder level in the first place. Good thing I wasn't being paid by the hour.
So I started over, lesson learned, measure and level with the floor NOT the last guys work.
Almost there
Closet shelf hung and level, I am WOMAN!!!
First time with a power tool and I did it.
2 comments:
This is a blue job not a pink job! Where was your hunky husband while all of this was going on??
Good Job though! I can hear you roaring from here!
Thanks Shelly I was so proud of myself. Keith can even inspect this handy work.
Hunky hubbie was out building a fence so cannot complain.
Post a Comment