Big Brother entertaining Little Sister
7 weeks are here already
see first week HERE
At 7 weeks Casey's had her check up and all looks well for both of us
she was referred to by the doctor and nurses as "dainty"
and dainty she is at 8lbs and 7.5ounces
Today we were headed out to the gym and ran a little later than planned due to what can only be known as the funny mommy syndrome
Mommy was a little funny with all the talk about venturing outside and getting ready for another car ride and how much fun that'd be and okay she did make it sort of sound like fun
AND then things really got out of control when mom teased about getting the suckie all cleaned off and ready
She was all like "Here's your Suckie, wait nope it's got dog hair on it" (Figures, that hairy dog of ours)
and I was all like "Riiiggghttt, get me that suckie lady as I smerked a little"
and she was all like "Do yoouuuu wannnttt it" Do yooouuu wannnnttt youuuurrr suckie" in that little talk that gets me everytime and I mean, really, who wouldn't find that voice humorous right? Am I right?
and I was all like "Ahhhhhhh, I'll show you and tease you with this big smile that will make you think I'm going to laugh, but I sooooo won't"
"Whose funny now Momma? Whose Funny NOW?"
"I could barely keep myself together because she was sort of funny. I figure I still hold the cards so I shall surprise them all with a giggle or two when the time is right"
1 comment:
At 7 weeks your dainty little Casey weighs less then both Keaghan and Brayden when they were born! How crazy is that!
Get the video camera ready! I feel a giggle coming quick!
Post a Comment