Monday, March 3, 2014

Lazy Days

As the Olympics were underway we enjoyed some lazy days
home with each other trying to stay warm
and for the first time and likely only time
Kevin watched Mens Olympic Hockey and Canada win Gold while   enjoying Nachos and Beer at 5am at the Pub with the boys
Logan and I on the other hand remained home and warm 
and while Miss Casey nursed I caught some of this early morning win

Then Daddy returned to entertain Miss Casey while I caught up on some much needed sleep and I guess they enjoyed some snuggles daddy daughter time of their own

10 Little Toes

and she is 4 weeks on February 23 (see week 2 here missed week 3)
time continues to fly by
Casey continues to grow
life remains ever changing in our home 
while we get to know our little miracle and our new family

No comments: