Just a little chillaxing at home base
We enjoy our time just being in the cool house or in the pool after being out in the heat, at 37 degrees and a humidity that is so high everything is always wet, this is the hottest environment we've ever experienced and yes hotter than last time.
If I were being honest and it's sad to say this is too hot (and I know those of you reading from colder regions experiencing snow are thinking how dare you and I do apologize for saying it) I am not complaining, but I am documenting that 37 degrees is TOO HOT just in case I forget in the future just how HOT that is. At 37 degrees very little can be accomplished in a day and you have to remember that air conditioning is a luxury in these parts and difficult to come across. I think if I remember correctly our highest temp. last time was about 35, but averaged about 31.
We have had rain everyday in the late afternoon, which cool things down to a freezing 33 degrees and at the same if its even possible increases the humidity. Most of the rain is light, but we did have one evening where it rained all night giant sized drops and when I say it poured I mean it poured.
The fruit basket that Bonita our housekeeper made up for us
Logan chowing down a mango, which he cannot get enough of
a nice refreshing lunch with some blended drinks from our fruit basket
Casey just having a great time on the cool floor
No comments:
Post a Comment