Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hoppy Easter

The Easter Bunny hippity hopped all over our home leaving cute egg treats for Logan and Casey to find.  

(It was difficult for the Bunny this year as she had to sneak quickly while Logan unpacked from a camping weekend and Casey followed closely behind picking up all the eggs that where being left out.  When the Easter bunny turned around she found Miss Casey with a grin and eggs she had collected.  Oops, the Easter bunny underestimated Casey's excitement to scoop those coloured eggs up and had to start again - all before Logan ran back into the house to get away from his unpacking duties)

Logan was excited to find eggs with Casey for her first Easter Egg hunt.  He gets just as much excitement out of her firsts as we do.

She was quite funny and loved gathering the brightly coloured eggs to put in the bowl Logan carried for her.  She really just wanted to put the eggs in the bowl and then take them all back out again.  Until she discovered she could take the foil off the eggs and then a new fun started.

"hmmm what is that I see ANOTHER egg"

"it's ok I got it"

"ooohhhh look at all the eggs I've collected so far"

"what is this strange box doing in here"

"if I just..get this..funny tin stuff...off, there is something in here..."

"SEEEEE...Looooook, I'm Aaammmmazzzzing"

"mmmI should taste this just like every single other thing I find.  I think I might like this"

"mmmmm Yes I do like this.  MUST...GET...entire egg...IN...MOUTH"

"ooooooooo I'm going to eat all of them"

"look what the bunny left for us"

"hmmm now how do I get in this again"

"OH that's it..."

"HA! Got it, NOM NOM"


After all the hard work hunting those eggs it was time to enjoy some chocolates.


Mmmmmmmmmmmm chocoooolllate!  
I'd consider this day a success.

No comments: