I cannot figure out why my photos load in backwards order.
I spent this weekend connecting with some amazing women in Kimberley. We ate like Queens, drank wonderful wines, learned about new friends and old ones and laughed so hard our tummy's hurt. The theme was Clowning Around and our photo shoot was about polka dots. My friend Ellice was amazing by inviting me to this great event to share these friendships with me. I've met some memorable women with incredible stories with lots to teach. Cannot wait for next year.
Of course I've left out many photos. I've learned that What happens at the Elite Escape stays at the Elite Escape.
These are my Clown shoes.
Waiting to preform at the Talent Show.
Of course this takes place AFTER the Wine Tasting event.
Our attempt at a self-portrait after an afternoon of hot tubs and an array of drinks. What a fun day.
The lovely women I spent the weekend with.
Clowning Around. WOW we look dreadful as sleepy clowns.
No comments:
Post a Comment