So today is not my actual Birthday. My real birthday was spent in traffic from Sicamous to Airdrie playing Name that Tune with Kevin from my iPod.
For those of you who are not familiar we have a long running family tradition. On your Birthday you can have whatever you want for dinner, anything at all, and my wonderful mom will make it. This has not grown old.
As a child this was the greatest thing in the world, we would order a combination of tomato soup and hot dogs or KD and Pizza. Now that we are grown our requests are still outrageous and we would never miss a birthday dinner. This year was very tame I wanted homemade sketti. It was very good and my mom makes the best. Can you believe we never ordered ice cream or candy for dinner as children?!
This was a really nice night, with wine, sketti, yummy brownie bars and my wonderful family. Thanks Mom.
Baby Lucas practicing his smiles. This is his debut appearance on the blog.
Daylce looking girlier and girlier everyday!
There was a photo removed right here. Kevin gets grumpy if I try to post his silly pics. AND I am certain he will not be happy that I point out it's missing in the first place. But that is who he is and we all know you'll see it eventually. Oh well he is my wonderful husband whom I respect and therefore I will not post it here.
(Later maybe?!)
Who am I kidding? I will never be a photographer.
These are the beautiful flowers Kevin came home with to surprise me. Isn't he sweet? Can you tell the Gerber is my favorite one?
No comments:
Post a Comment