Another Thursday, another beautiful morning walk and camera fun.
Look a shadow, this means sunlight.
This is Titan's wet foot print after sneaking into the pond while my back was turned - wet up to his belly at 6:00am, Thank you for that Tighter.
Look Lisa, donnie, lonnies...(hee hee)
Do you see how big this bird is? This is my second time seeing him and attempting to get a photo that shows how big and unique he is. Seeing him twice now justifies naming him. I shall call him Chester. Chester is very shy and doesn't let me get close enough to get a good look or a good photo. He is huge for our pond and I'd sure like to know what kind he is and admire him a bit more than he seems to like. Maybe we will see him tomorrow morning again.
A morning treat. At work my department made breakkie for the office. It was excellent, pancakes and sausage with whipped cream, bananas, chocolate, berries, etc. YUM!
And then some fun with play doh to end the day. Austin, Daylce and I made blue spaghetti and meat balls while we waited for Logan to finish up his Tae Kwon Do.
I guess Drayper wanted to make play doh stuff too?
Too bad I can't make this a scratch and sniff, he smelled extra good tonight. (I think I've made this comment on this blog before?)
No comments:
Post a Comment