Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vanessa's Shower

I warn you I must've messed up on my camera settings, these photos are not the best.  Sorry guys.

My beautiful cousin Vanessa is getting married this July to her Gorgeous fiancée Brandt.  They are beautiful.
Welcome to the family Brandt, we are so glad that Vanessa sought out such a kind genuine man with a great sense of humor.

I am about to be that old person who squishes cheeks, but I remember like it was yesterday carting her around everywhere.  I loved my little bitty cousins very much and enjoyed carrying them everywhere when we were younger.  I probably still could cart itty bitty Vanessa around if I felt the urge to do so, she is so teeny, well other than her length.  When did they all become adults?
I remember babysitting her and her brother Adam and making play doh and, loosing balls over the fence. 

Congratulations Vanessa and Brandt! 


The blonde on the far left is another cousin, Karissa, who I also loved to cart around everywhere.  I remember that she always giggled at absolutely everything.

Don't be so happy to be here, hee hee.  More Cousins, Adam whose Vanessa's brother (left) and Brayden, Karissa's brother.  They sure grew up.  Adam rides a motorcycle, WHAT?   I helped changed his diaper once you know.  I am sure he is pleased I just typed that.  Brayden is the youngest of us cousins (poor guy) and didn't he get cute?!  Both taught me how to play a great game and I am looking forward to the next one.

No comments: