Friday, June 24, 2011

Blogger cuts all her hair off

First things first, do you know how hard it is to get a decent photo of this hair cut?  Or at all when you try taking it of yourself?  WELL...I refuse to share the out takes and am not going to pretend that I am the least bit photogenic.
BUT I chopped it - all of it, yes again.  Okay not all of it, but a whole lot of it.  Coloured it like crazy and just for fun one side is longer than the other.  What the heck it's just hair right?  

I did such a poor job capturing this super fantastic hair cut that I posted a few photos in hopes that you'll get the idea.




Any tips and trick from people who actually know how to use their camera.  How do I get rid of that graininess I am seeing in some of these?  It's just not as sharp as I would like to see. More practicing I guess.

1 comment:

happibum said...

Your hair is beautiful!!!

I didn't know that Kraft Dinner came in whole wheat...LOL...LOL