Thursday, January 5, 2012

Preview for my weekend - bring on the kidlets

There will be 3 extra bodies under 3 feet tall in the Bass house for the weekend.  There might be a few more photos like this and a little craziness.

Dalyce trying to put hammers in her pants like a tool belt

 Drayper eating a pumpkin pie

No we will NOT be eating Chinese food!  Our very last meal before getting back on track.   It's been chicken, salad, wraps, broccoli, yogurt and breakfast smoothies.  I am already feeling better than I did right before Christmas.

Day 3 was tough and only because I really wanted a coffee.
Not that I cannot have a coffee, but that I could never have it black.  I like it mixed half with frothy milk a pack of sugar.  I am a princess coffee/tea drinker.  I have a beautiful Tassimo calling my name.  A great Christmas gift that I am in love with (thank you KEVIN and mom and dad), maybe too much.  

I am the Barista of my own kitchen!!

(well in another couple weeks the Barista will show her face again...French Vanilla Latte anyone?  Or perhaps a Chia Latte?  Or Americano?)

No comments: