Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reflection 2011


This past year I had wanted to really just do more of what I love with those that I love.  I think I got to do that, mostly;
  • we made it to Cuba and learned some new things while there and made new friends
  • we camped again and again and enjoyed it greatly
  • i've improved my golf game and hope to improve it further
  • we spent time with our friends on the Island and got to experience Whistler and all it's greatness including the drive out
  • we hit the lake with the Tatro family for two extra long weekends of camping and swimming
  • we've been blessed with an additional nephew to snuggle
While I am sure that I missing some great events from the year, here is what I have learned about what I thought was a simple resolution.  You still have to do things you may not particularly want to so you might just have to change the way you think about it and if you still cannot do that then make changes.  

Not sure I have a resolution this year either, but a long list of things I wish to accomplish and if I can get that list done I think it shall help with ultimately doing more of what I want or helping change the way I think about the things I don't.


OR making less typo's on this blog

No comments: