What Really?! I will say again, I never wanted to be that girl. You know the one who turns a certain age and doesn't want to get out of bed because I was dreading it. Although there were some tears I have to see it is easier to deal with reality when you come back to earth and realize
Could I be any luckier? I get to be this old and my heart goes out to those that didn't or families who lost loved ones that should've got to celebrate having such wonderful years together.
I have beautiful people around me that love me so very much.
I have done things so far in my life I never imagined I'd get to do or experience with people I got and get to spend my life with.
So hello 29+1 I welcome the challenge and will show you whose boss and out of bed I got and what a celebration I did have.
First a surprise party, with a big hat and a big bulldog with a big fun Fiesta. Thank you to everyone and all of their efforts I know how tough it can be to pull something like this off and I loved every minute. The little details were perfect and the night was a blast.
AND THEN, a Sunday of Perogies, who knew it was going to be so much fun and filled with so much laughter.
It was just supposed to be perogies and only until lunch, but we were having WAY toooooo much fun and made them all day (slowly whilest we worked up a thirst)!!!! Might fall onto the BEST Sunday ever list! (said in that overly dramatic teenage girly way)
a little help from some little people
yes she wanted to eat her own perogies...Raw..UGH
"it's yucky, I don't like it"
Yes we sat here and did this all day and those empty glasses never really stayed empty
This is part of the aftermath, that my incredible husband cleaned up for me while he allowed us girls to have our fun
"What? I'm helping. I have a green thumb doncha know"
Again the boys come to the rescue and drive all the cars home before things get really messy
What a fabulous Birthday weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it (except the getting out of bed early both mornings)
And you know what I don't feel one day older than I did a year ago.
So Happy Anniversary of my 29th Birthday to me and thank you to everyone that made it so very special.

No comments:
Post a Comment