What a great mini-vacation.
How we love visiting the Andrews? Let me show you the ways.
Warning: lots of photos (I took 600+)
Every time we visit our friends we discover something new.
Although I am fairly certain they plan before we get there "Okay (said in a sneaky whisper) we should make certain to make it look it like this all was last minute planned on the fly and they'll never suspect our plan. The beautiful sun, the flowers, the seals, the beach and they will never know our secret mission is really just to move the Bass's to the Island and live Island life Forever, mawhaa haa" Well we're onto you!
Not one single trip has every been the same. The never changing piece is the incredible hospitality and love we are surrounded with. The fastest changing piece are the Andrews boys growing bigger, older, and smarter by the minute.
I think my favorite family appropriate saying I've returned home with is:
"Mummy, I need a snack to feel me better"
The rest shall be kept for my adult only blog site!
Dallas Road, dog park, people park, ocean front loveliness
Feeding the seals in the Marina was a real treat and all the boys loved it, so did those sneaky sea gulls who kept stealing a little snack for themselves
Relaxing and goofing around in the Garden Oasis
Mother's Day on the beach
Boys will be boys!
"Hey Logan put the sand bucket just down there"
"Okay, first one to 10 rocks in the bucket wins"
More relaxing in the Garden Oasis while Mother Day BBQ is being prepared. What a great meal it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment