Monday, May 14, 2012

Wizardly weekend

It was a camping weekend with family and ... wizards?  
Friday night the boys had their wizard staff.  You duct tape your beer to the top of the your staff and just keep adding as the cans become empty.



"I shall cast a spell on you OR disappear in my cloak"


Then we all tooddled down the airstrip for a nice walk.


Uncle Cory and Auntie Brook where a hit!
They played badminton, let Austin use the big camera and best of all shoulder rides.

Edward 40 hands.  I am not sure on what planet this sounded like a good idea.  
Hey I have a fun game to play, let's brilliantly duct tape these delicious 40's of freezing cold beer to our hands.  Then when we are done we can take off the tape.  
Riddle me this: Cold beer taped very tightly to your fingers, what could possibly be fun about that?



We will make Brooke a camper yet!



Man's best friend

3 minutes of snow, but otherwise nice weather





2 comments:

happibum said...

Awe...I wish we could've come...pouting....

dee-ann said...

great pictures Miranda! You capture the fun so well, from your picture I can imagine spending many hours holding my stomach from laughing.